Phylo Jobs Newspaper
In addition to a live jobs board of open positions, Phylo publishes a monthly online newspaper, Job Openings in Philosophy (ISSN 2163-9183).
- Vol. 1, Issue 1 (Sept/Oct 2011) [PDF]
- Vol. 1, Issue 2 (Nov 2011) [PDF]
- Vol. 1, Issue 3 (Dec 2011) [PDF]
- Vol. 1, Issue 4 (Jan 2012) [PDF]
- Vol. 1, Issue 5 (Feb 2012) [PDF]
To further institutions' compliance with U.S. Department of Labor optional special recruitment and documentation procedures for college and university teachers (20CFR656.18(b)(3)) or the provisions for the basic process (20CFR656.17(e)(1)(i)(B)(1)):
- the newspaper is viewable to the public without payment of subscription and/or membership charges,
- all advertisements are posted for at least 30 calendar days, and
- the start date of each advertisement is listed with the text of the advertisement.
Additional information is available in PERM FAQs, College and University Teachers - Recruitment, FAQ 6.